Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Greater Dandenong Council has regrettably cancelled all events, workshops and programs for 2020.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and the community, the Drum Theatre is closed until further notice.
If you are a ticket holder and you haven't already heard about your event, the box office staff will contact you shortly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the box office directly on 8571 1666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shows that will be rescheduled to 2021 include:
- Archie Roach – Tell Me Why
- Jude Perl – I Have A Face
- Michael Cormick and Rachel Beck – You And I
- Isaiah – Spirit & Beyond
- Performances by the Australian Opera, Australian Ballet and the Victorian State Ballet
- Mama Kin-Spender – Sound of Your Town (with local participation)
- The Sapphires
- Damian Leith - A Tribute to Roy Orbison
- Taylor Henderson - The A Team Tour
- Parallax – a daring dance and digital technology experience
- Ann-droid – the wonderful adventures of a robot girl
- Magic Beach, based on the children’s book by Alison Lester
- All Encore programs have been rescheduled into 2021
- Wild by Nature Film Festival, Saturday 7 November
- The 91-Storey Treehouse (for children 6 – 12 years), Monday 7 December
Information for ticket holders
The Box Office will contact you regarding refunds for your ticket(s). If you have any questions please contact the Box Office on 8571 1666 from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
If you would like to receive emails about further information and updates please click the subscribe button below.
The situation will be continually reviewed, based on the latest government advice. We will keep you updated for changes. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Drum Theatre in the near future.